The Grandview Laryngoscope Blade
The Better Laryngoscope Blade
Wider + Better Curvature + Brighter Light + Tapered
The GRANDVIEW combines a wider field of view with a brilliant light source to improve direct visualization of the cords and help you increase your intubation success rate. Give the GRANDVIEW Blade a try and judge for yourself. We think you will agree that this innovative product is truly a better intubation device.
- 80% Wider Blade surface keeps the tongue out of the way and reduces the need to reposition the blade.
- Curvature of Blade better conforms to a patients airway.
- Universal sizing means 2 sizes fit the majority of all patients enourtered in the field.
- Disposable, single patient use version available in Adult size
- Super-bright lamp provides more light than standard bulbs.
- Fits all standard handles
- Gold tip provides a visible reference point to reduce blade manipulation.
Thank you for visiting this website. Please review all the pages, especially the educational section, to learn more about the Grandview Laryngoscope Blade. If you have not heard about the Grandview Blade, I believe you will like what you see. If you are aware of the Grandview, I hope you find more reasons to try or retry the blade.
The blade was invented and patented by an Emergency Physician (Cary Schneider, DO, MPH, FACOEP) and author of this website. Dr. Schneider would be happy to discuss the blade, provide more information, take support or feedback on the Grandview Blade. Email at: email@example.com
The GV Blade is manufactured by Hartwell Medical Supply, and for more information about other products they make, go to: www.hartwellmedical.com. Or you can call 800-633-5900.
Dr. Schneider and Hartwell supports anyone or any entity interested in performing any further research on the benefits on the Grandview Blade. For Clinical information and Research opportunities, contact: Cary Schneider, DO, MPH, FACOEP, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can go to the “Suppliers” page and try one for your own use.
Cary Schneider, DO, MPH, FACOEP